At Mail Mart, we respect and protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our website, its product and services. This privacy statement provides details about how your personal information is collected and used. The Personal information is any information that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you, such as your name, email address, phone number and other non-public information that is associated with such information. This privacy statement applies to the Mail Mart website, and any other related site owned or operated by Mail Mart.
The summary below provides the key concepts of the full Mail Mart Privacy Statement –
- Any information obtained that you provided to us on the Sites, including activity on our Sites that we collect by means of log files.
- Any information about you that we collect from other trusted and relevant sources (such as at events, seminars and, with your consent, third party social networking sites).
- The collected information is used to provide you with requested information or products and services, to tailor the presentation of the Sites or products and services to you, to facilitate your movement through the Sites or your use of our products and services, to improve our products and services and do a better job of marketing them, or to communicate with you.Mail Mart may monitor or record any of your telephonic conversations with us for quality control purposes, for purposes of training our employees and for our own protection.
- We acknowledge your ownership rights in your contact lists, content and phone numbers. We will never sell or share this information to anyone without your permission, and will never use it for any purpose other than providing you with and improving our products and services or as described in this privacy statement.
Security and Privacy
- We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Sharing of Information
- We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties for their use without your consent. We may share your contact and other information with our partners for limited purposes, with certain third parties (who may only use the information for the purpose for which it was provided), with courts, law enforcement and other relevant third parties, or with our acquirer if we ever required.
- We use pixels, jpegs or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising with certain partners.
- You always have the opportunity to opt-out or change preferences in our non-transnational email messages to you by following a link in the footer of all non-transnational email messages sent by us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Personal Information
- As a user, you can update your Mail Mart account information by logging in to your account. If you would like to suspend or cancel your Mail Mart account or obtain further information about or access to your personal information, you can do so by contacting Mail Mart customer support.
- You can update your account information, suspend or cancel your account or obtain further information about or access to your personal information, by contacting us at +91-9899965432
- We will retain and use your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to disclose your storefront information to third parties in a manner that does not reveal personal information after you suspend or cancel your account unless you request otherwise.
Refer a Friend
- If anytime you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Sites or our products and services, we will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our website.
- Third Party Links and Information Collection and Use by Our Customers
- At times, our site or related product and services can provide links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties or our customers.
- Our Sites and any of our products and services are not directed to persons under 15. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 15 years of age.
- We are headquartered in India and you explicitly acknowledge and consent to the fact that personal information stored or processed in the India will be subject to the laws of the India.
- Questions and inquiries concerning your privacy may be directed by email to email@example.com
Notification of Changes
- If at any point in time, going forward, we decide to any changes in this privacy statement in any material way, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on the Mail Mart website. For major changes in how we use personally identifying data, we will provide advance notice. In all cases, your continued use of any Site or our products and services constitutes consideration and your binding acceptance to any such changes.
Information Collection and Use by Us
- We are the sole owner of information collected on our website, except for contact lists and content that you provide to us in connection with your use of our products and services (such as your logo or storefront information). We collect information only as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this privacy statement and we will not sell, or share this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed here.
- Our website may also offer opportunities for you to purchase some of our products and services. Any payment information that you provide to us (on our Sites or otherwise), including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for such products and services.
- You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may obtain additional information about you that we collect from other sources, such as information you provide at events or to our partners, information that is publicly available or that you consent to us receiving from third parties. With your consent, we may also access information from third party social networking sites (“SNSs”). The information you allow us to access varies by SNS, and it is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the SNS. When you consent to the SNS sharing information with us, the SNS may know that you have a relationship with us. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable SNS. We may use this information to provide you with our products and services, to improve our products and services and do a better job of marketing them, or to communicate with you.
- We also keep track of activity on our Sites using log files stored on our web servers. We collect information that includes your IP address, browser type and version, geographic location, pages you view, how you got to our Sites and any links you click on to leave our Sites, and any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Sites. We also gather aggregated tracking information regarding overall usage of the Sites and the products and services, including tallies of page views and click-through activity and the number of messages sent using our products or services. We may use this information to assist us in offering you a personalized experience, to assist you with technical support, to diagnose problems with our servers, in connection with our security program, to administer our Sites, to improve our products and services and do a better job of marketing them, or to tailor our product and service offerings to you.
- If you offer to sell your products and services to your subscribers and others in the form of various promotional deals or coupons (each, a “Deal”), and is publicly available, you agree that any Deal-related content is non-confidential for all purposes and that we may make the Deal itself publicly available on any of our Sites.
Security and Privacy
- We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-recognized technical safeguards, such as firewalls, and have adopted and implemented security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Notwithstanding our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute or unqualified protection of this information given the open nature and resulting instability of the Internet and World Wide Web, and we make no representations or warranties as to the effectiveness of our security and assume no liability for security breaches or any failure in the security of your computer equipment, your internet service provider or other networks and communications providers.